Please keep Royal Mail Strikes in mind when ordering and choose Express Delivery!
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 business day. However, please keep in mind this is a micro business and this is not guaranteed. For any orders needing to arrive quickly, please use Express Shipping.
We ship worldwide! We usually use Royal Mail or Parcelforce. There is an option for UPS delivery at checkout for orders outside of the UK. Please email for additional courier options.
Shipping is FREE in the UK if you order is more than £75 (except large items)
FREE to Europe on orders over £100 (except large items/orders)
FREE to the rest of the world on orders over £250 (except large items/orders)
We never guarantee delivery times and times specified in shipping section are guides only. We take no responsibility for delays in delivery or postal service events outwith of our control.
Import Charges for non-UK orders
Please note that import duty, VAT and handling fees may apply for deliveries outside the UK. As the importer, you are responsible for all import duties, customs, local sales taxes and handling fees. Payment of these may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Unfortunately we are unable to advise on the amount that this may be. Any deliveries refused due to non payment of fees, will be destroyed by the courier and therefore will not be eligible for refund. If the importer wishes to return the parcel back to We The Gentle Kind any return fees applied by the courier and HMRC such as return shipping, government charges and handling fees, plus a £15 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund/credit note.
EU - UPDATE
Please note that customs, taxes and administration charges now apply on EU orders.
Countries within the EU are Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland (except Aland Islands), France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (except Vatican City), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain (except Canary Islands) and Sweden.
Free when your order is over £75
Express UK shipping: £5.95 (1-2 working days)
- Please note that we cannot deliver to addresses with PO Box numbers. Please provide an address that is not a PO Box address to avoid delays.
- Please check your information carefully at checkout. If you provide wrong information on your order that leads to non-delivery, we will not be issuing a refund.
- We are not a supplier. If you place an order as a business, we reserve the right to cancel your order and you will be billed for any fees incurred by customs for wrongful information provided. If your package is returned to us, we will not be issuing a refund.
IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- Whenever you place an order, we send you an email notification informing you of the sending of it with its tracking number, allowing you to track its delivery. Please keep an eye on your emails for this notification. If you have not received it within 7 days of your order please inform us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org unless your order contains PREORDER items.
- If you do not receive your order 10 days after the shipping notification (UK), and 21 days (for Europe and International) please inform us immediately by email at email@example.com.
We do not issue refunds for post service errors. You have to claim with the postal service directly.